2010 Honda Goldwing BlackAfter all of Irimajiri-san's hard yakka, the first flat-four GL1000 Goldwing went on sale in 1975 and, far from giving it the cold shoulder, punters took to the massive piece of kit en masse. Long-distance motorcycling - in absolute comfort - was met with widespread acclaim. For a big motorcycle, it certainly bolted from the blocks.
2010 Honda Goldwing Dark Red
Of course, the Goldwing has continued to evolve, with the first model followed up by 1100cc, 1200cc, 1500cc and now 1800cc versions.As mentioned, the straight-six engine replaced the four-cylinder unit when it reached 1500cc in 1988, and the current capacity of the fuel-injected SOHC mill is 1832cc, with a bore and stroke of 74mm x 71mm. It meets Euro 3 emission standards.
2010 Honda Goldwing White
The GL1800 has a five-speed gearbox, with the final cog an overdrive. For those who leap from continent to continent on their shaft-driven Goldwing, it's definitely a plus. By the way, fuel capacity is 25lt.
Honda claims 117hp (87kW) at 5500rpm and 167Nm at 4000rpm for the GL1800, which certainly makes life entertaining enough. Redline is 6000rpm - and if that's not enough to give you a tingle perhaps a sportstourer is a better option.
2010 Honda Goldwing Yellow
Spesification Of Honda Goldwing :
EngineAnd Transmission :
- Type: Liquid-cooled, SOHC, 12-valve, horizontally opposed six-cylinder
- Capacity: 1832cc
- Bore x stroke: 74mm x 71mm
- Compression ratio: 9.8:1
- Fuel system: PGM electronic fuel injection
- Emissions: Euro 3
- Type: Five-speed, and a reverse motor
- Final drive: Shaft
Chassis And Running Gear
- Frame type: Multi-box-section dual-spar aluminium
- Front suspension: 45mm air assist telescopic forks. 140mm travel
- Rear suspension: Pro-Link Pro Arm with electronically controlled spring preload adjustment; 105mm travel
- Front brakes: Twin 296mm discs with combined three-piston calipers, ABS
- Rear brakes: 316mm disc with combined three-piston caliper, ABS
- Claimed dry weight: from 373kg
- Seat height: 740mm
- Wheelbase: 1690mm
- Fuel capacity: 25Lt
- Claimed maximum power: 117hp (87kW) at 5500rpm
- Claimed maximum torque: 167Nm at 4000rpm